{featured} I'm Sharing My Pantry Makeover at Pretty Well Organized

I am excited, today, to be sharing my second post as a member of the Pretty Well Organized team.


This week is all about pantry organization over at PWO, and it finally gave me the motivation I needed to get my own pantry whipped in to shape!

Our pantry was desperately in need of a makeover {no exaggeration, folks - the before photos speak for themselves}! I'd like to say that our prior organization system just wasn't working well anymore...but that would be a lie. The truth is that we simply had no system in place. I had a few baskets and bin on the shelves, but I had never before taken the time to really organize the pantry and over time it just spiralled out of control. No more! It's now not only organized, but also pretty!


Please take a few minutes to stop by Pretty Well Organized today to read more about my pantry makeover and see more than 20 photos of the transformation!


I'm in kitchen organization mode right now, so you can expect to see a few more kitchen posts coming your way in the next couple of weeks. I have a spice organization project up my sleeve, and I'm finally cleaning out under the kitchen sink. Also, if you missed yesterday's post - click here to check out how I added a bulletin board to the inside of our pantry door.


Linked up at: The DIYers Link Party at Home Coming BlogI Heart OrganizingA Bowl Full of LemonsHome Stories A to ZThe DIY'ers link party at Home Coming, Best of the Nest link party at Simple Details.

Labels: , , , , ,