{featured} Six Creative Ways to Organize and Decorate with Wedding Mementos

Today I am guest posting over at Pretty Well Organized on the topic of organizing memories.  My husband and I will be celebrating our seventh anniversary this summer, but I still feel like our wedding was just yesterday, in part because we are surrounded by wonderful memories of that special day throughout our home.

Like most people, I have hundreds thousands of photos of our wedding and the events that surrounded it, and I know that even just getting those photos into an album can seem a daunting task. And then what about all of those wedding mementos that don't fit in an album? There are many ways that you can display your wedding memories, from scrapbooks and framed photos, to shadow boxes and time capsules, but today I'm excited to share six creative ways that I have personally organized and incorporated our wedding and honeymoon mementos into our daily lives through the decor of our home.


I'm sharing the details on how I bordered a wedding ceremony photo with our vows, framed our wedding invitation in a double sided frame, store precious keepsakes in a decorative archival memory box, created a series of photo books for each wedding event that include more than just photos, repurposed our aisle runner, and drew inspiration from our honeymoon travels in Greece when decorating our guest room and bathroom.

Here are links to some of the creative ways I've incorporate our wedding and honeymoon momentos into our home decor:




Labels: , , , , , , ,