{gifts with style} Printable 2015 Desktop Calendar for the Travel Lover

2015 is just around the corner! Whether you are in need of a desktop calendar for yourself, or a last minute gift for the travel lover on your shopping list - today is your lucky day! I have updated my travel themed desktop calendar for 2015, and I'm sharing the files so you can print your own for FREE!


Although I use my my iPhone to keep track of most of my calendar appointments, and I use various apps to keep track of many of my deadlines and to do lists, I like having quick reference calendars on my desk and kitchen counter that I can glance at when I am working or chatting on the phone.


In the kitchen, I display my calendar by the phone on a pretty, silver photo easel, but on my desk I use a CD jewel case to display my calendar. With the cover was flipped back, a jewel case is a perfect calendar stand. And a jewel case also makes a great package for gift giving - just add a bow to the top!


I designed this calendar around my love of travel and my love of color. It features the skylines of some of my favorite travel destinations, from Sydney to Madrid, London to New York, and Costa Rica to South Africa. And of course, I couldn't leave out my lovely home of Denver!


To make the calendar even more useful as a quick reference tool, I highlighted the dates of major holidays - the ones that I most often need to keep in mind when planning events or gatherings with friends.  This year, I am excited to offer two versions of the calendar - one with Christian holidays highlighted and the other with Jewish holidays highlighted. Both calendars also include the dates of common observations and National Holidays, such as President's Day and Veteran's Day.

 I didn't want to clutter up each calendar page with the names of all of the holidays, so I instead made a holiday cheat sheet which I will keep tucked behind all of the other calendar pages on my easel, but which I can quickly pull out for reference when need be.




The calendar also includes one additional page - a birthday reference sheet. The birthday page has blank lines for each month to make it easy for you to write in the birthdays that you need to remember.

If you'd like to print your own desktop calendar for yourself or to give as a gift, simply click to download your preferred version of the files and print all seven pages: 


2015 Printable Desktop Calendar with Major Christian Holidays
2015 Printable Desktop Calendar with Major Jewish Holidays


I recommend printing on a thick cardstock weight paper, and I love the way mine looks with a glossy finish. The files includes crop marks to make it quick and easy for you to cut the pages exactly to size.

For those who love to travel and daydream about future vacation destinations, I hope you'll be inspired by the skylines on this calendar!




Here's to a happy and prosperous 2015!


Labels: , , , , , ,