{news} Two Big Annoucements: The Creative Circle & The Denver Home Show

I have two big announcements that I am excited to share today {and a couple more coming soon}!

First up, let me introduce you to The Creative Circle, a new weekly link party that I will be co-hosting with my friend Kathy of Up to Date Interiors. This is good news for bloggers and non-bloggers alike!


If you are a blogger - we can't wait to see and showcase all your creativity and talent! Come link up your best DIY, decor and design related posts with us each Thursday and we'll feature our favorites on our blogs, as well as across all of our social media platforms! 


And for all of my non-blogger readers, The Creative Circle will provide you with a weekly one-stop shop where you'll find links to some of the very best DIY, design and decor from around blogland! I'm also excited that you'll all have the opportunity to get to know my lovely co-host from Up to Date Interiors! Kathy's family is in the military and most recently relocated from North Carolina to Okinawa, Japan. She has an amazing knack for making their rental spaces around the world feel like home, and she's a wealth of tips and advice to help you love your home, large or small, whether you rent or own!   

We can't wait to launch The Creative Circle this Thursday, and we hope to see you all there!

Next up, I am thrilled to announce that I have been asked to be a guest speaker at the Denver Home Show the weekend of March 20-22. This three day show, which takes place at the National Western Events Complex, is THE place to find innovate products, new ideas, practical advice and great deals in remodeling, home improvement and decor.


I'm so excited to be in the line up of fabulous speakers that include Matt Muenster from the DIY Network's Bath Crashers and BATHtastic!, and the 2015 Home + Garden Trendsetter of the Year, Leanne Lee of Diva of DIY.

As the show draws closer, I'll share more details about the times I'll be speaking, and I'll also be offering discounted tickets to my readers - so keep an eye out for more details! If you're in the Denver area, I hope you'll come out to the show, as I'd love to meet you all in person!

I'll have a couple more big announcements to share with you in the next week or so! In the meantime, I'll be back with more great decorating, organizing and DIY projects. Thanks to all of my readers! None of this would be possible without you!


Labels: , ,